Yemen _COVID-19 Mobility Restrictions_ August 2021
ContactDTM Yemen, email@example.com
Period CoveredAug 01 2021 -
Aug 31 2021
- Points of Entry (PoE)
HIGHLIGHTS (From 01 to 31 August 2021)
• 768 new cases – 94 new deaths | source: WHO
• Updates on numbers of new cases in areas controlled by the De Facto Authorities (DFA) based in Sana’a are not available.
• 1,756 non-Yemeni migrants arrived at the Yemeni southern governorates of Lahj, Hadramowt and Shabwah, and 2,769 Yemeni returnees arrived in Yemen from Saudi Arabia (KSA). (Please see August FMR report for more details)
• No IDP households (HH) reported COVID-19 as the reason of displacement. So far, the total number of IDP HHs who have cited COVID-19 as the primary reason for displacement is 1,559 households.
• Ministry of Public Health and Population received on 29 August in Aden the first shipment of Johnson &Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. The bunch includes 151 thousand doses out of 504 thousand doses provided by the United States of America the COVID19 Vaccines Global Access (COVAX).